1. The Passenger agrees that all charges are assessed by independent limo Providers in the LimoInterconnect network. Full payment is due 3 hours prior to pickup time (payment button on Passenger ticket). All Incidentals must be paid in full on the LimoInterconnect platform at drop off. Invoicing arrangements can be pre-arranged.
2. The use of any illegal substance is prohibited in the Limousine.
3. The Customer accepts a minimum of $250 fee for any physical damage or extensive cleanup to the Limousine caused by the Passenger.
4. Smoking is Prohibited.
5. LimoInterconnect is not responsible for any items left in the vehicle.
6. LimoInterconnect independent Providers reserve the right to terminate the service to a Passenger due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle or abuse of any kind.
7. LimoInterconnect is only the convenient platform facilitating the connection between Provider and Passenger nationwide.
8. The PickUp/DropOff/Payment agreement is between the Passenger and the Provider as shown on the Ticket.
9. Paypal is used for Passenger convenience and confidence (see paypal security terms). Invoicing is available for corporate accounts. Passenger/Provider may choose cash as "alternate payment" arrangement on Incidentals. (credit preferred via PC or mobile).
10. Passenger and Provider are expected to honor PickUp/DropOff/Payment agreements.
11. LimoInterconnect cannot be held liable for any technical problem with the infrastructure or any Acts of God occurrences.
12. LimoInterconnect encourages all Providers to post their local license & insurance coverage on their individual limointerconnect web page only as a service to the Passenger for review.
13. Cancellation: 3hrs notice required to avoid any No-Show fees.
14. LimoInterconnect has the right to terminate any Provider/Passenger membership/relationship at its own discretion.
15. Any Passenger refund request is an issue to be resolved between the Passenger and individual Provider.
16. Passenger Account information on LimoInterconnect.com are kept confidential.
17. Provider is not responsible for road accident delays or any other Acts of God during a drop-off.
18. In cases of emergency, it is the Provider's responsibility to call the Police and/or EMS.
19. The Provider is responsible for all text and uploads on his/her LimoInterconnect individual web page.
20. The Provider MUST reassign a pickup within the network if the Provider for any reason cannot make the PickUp if the Passenger did not cancel.
21. LimoInterconnect operates as agent of member providers.
*Terms are subject to on-going revision